Redis Development Course
In this course, you will learn how develop applications that use Redis NoSql data-structure DataStore, using Java programming language and Spring Data Redis middleware framework.
After completing this course, you will have complete theoretical and hands-on knowledge of the Spring Data Redis APIs, and how they are used to build a effective data-access layer in Java applications that use Redis.
Course Format and Modes of Delivery
- Two days of instructor-led training
- 50% lecture, 50% hands-on lab
- Corporate On-Site
- Java and Spring developers and architects
- Redis Developers in General
- Required: Basic knowledge of Java programming.
- Optional: Familiarity with Spring dependency-injection.
- Familiarity with Redis is optional, as all the required Redis topics are covered in detail in this course or the Redis Administration course.
- Learn how to connect to Redis using Spring Data Redis
- Learn how to use RedisTemplate to perform persistence operations
- Learn how to use all available types in Redis using Spring Data Redis APIs – Lists, Hashes, Sets, SortedSets, HyperLogLogs
- Learn how to use Pub/Subscribe messaging programming model with Spring Data Redis
- Learn how to customize Spring Data Redis
- Learn about advance Spring Data Redis topics, such as transactions, pipelining, locking, and cache abstraction integration
- Learn how to work write Redis Lua Scripts and execute then with Spring Data Redis
- Learn how to program applications that leverage Redis Sentinel and Cluster to achieved reliability, high-availability, and scalability
- Connecting to Redis
- Redis Connectors
- Redis Types I: Strings
- Sorted Sets
- Data Repositories with Redis
- Implementing Secondary-Indexes
- Spring Data Repositories
- Redis Messaging/PubSub
- Listener Container
- Redis Notifications
- Redis Types III: HyperLogLogs
- Redis Transactions
- Integration w/ Spring Cache Abstraction
- Redis Scripting
- Scripting with Spring Data Redis
- LUA Scripting Language
- Redis Scripting Recipes
- Redis HA with Sentinel and Cluster
- Connecting to Redis Cluster
- Working with Redis Cluster Connection
- Working with RedisTemplate & ClusterOperations